We encourage you to always check your care label for specific advice. However, we also recommend you always follow these 7 simple rules – these will be good both for your garment and for the planet:
1. Do not over-wash your clothes.
2. If there are stains on your garment, use a recommended stain remover.
3. Always wash at the lowest advised temperature.
4. Always wash your garments inside out.
5. Always close the zip and buttons before washing.
6. Do not use fabric softener.
7. Avoid using the dryer.
… And we also have an opinion about the 3 types of washing: